Labub Kabir 125gm Hamdard
About Hamdard Labub Kabir
Labub Kabir is an effective Unani herbal medicine used for the improvement of health problems in men. It improves the general health and fitness of men.
Uses and Effectiveness of Hamdard Labub Kabir
- Male impotency Labub Kabir can be used to treat male impotency caused by a low sperm count or reduced testosterone levels. It increases the production of male hormones and thus, helps to increase the sperm count and sperm motility. It also improves the sperm quality and increases the chances of successful fertilisation of sperm and ovum resulting in pregnancy in the female partner.
- Men’s disorders Labub Kabir can be used in the treatment of difficulties in men like erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation. It strengthens the vital organs and nerves in the body and increases the overall health, fitness, and vigour of men thus allowing them to overcome the difficulties naturally without the need of using any chemicals. It is specially used to improve the hardness of male organ. It works by increasing the surge of blood into the male organ, which results in an erection. It also strengthens the muscles of the male organ thus preventing premature ejaculation. It checks spermatorrhea and reduces general and physical debility. It can also be used to treat seminal emission.
- Seminal and General Debility Labub Kabir is a well known Unani remedy for weakness due to masturbation or over sexual activity as it help body to increase the production of semen up to required level
Labub Kabir is composed of the following active ingredients
- Aurum/ Warq Tila
- Ambra grasea/ Ambar Ashab
- Argentum/ Warq Nuqra
- Myristica fragrans/ Nutmeg or Jauzbua
- Parmelia perlata/ Ushna
- Myristica fragrans/ Mace or Bisbasa
- Piper longum/ Filfil Daraz
- Cyperus rotundus/ Sad Kufi
- Nardostachys jatamansi/ Sumbulutteeb
- Myrtus caryophyllus/ Qaranfal
- Doronicum hookeri/ Darunaj Aqrabi
- Wrightia tinctoria/ Indarjao Shirin
- Cardiospermum halicacabum/ Habbul Qilqil
- Zingiber zerumbet/ Zarambad
- Daucus carota/ Tukhme Gazar
Dosage and how to use Hamdard Labub Kabir
- 5-10 grams with warm milk before breakfast.
- If patients are using any other medications, they should keep a gap of at least half an hour between the ingestion of Labub Kabir and other medicines.
- Men are advised to eat healthy food, avoid the use of recreational drugs, and stop smoking and alcohol consumption and exercise regularly to derive maximum benefits from this medication.
Side effects of Hamdard Labub Kabir
Labub Kabir contains only natural and pure herbal ingredients. Hence, it does not cause any serious side effects. It is completely safe to use. It may cause a few symptoms like nausea, gastric irritation, and pain in the abdomen. However, these side effects are mild and resolve spontaneously once the use of the medicine is stopped.
Questions & Answers
Night fal aur shighrapatan ka sikar hu kya mai ise use kar skta hu wahi kitne dio tak aur virya niklne bad ling bahut jald sukran aa jata please sir Reply to this Question
Healthmug app pr jaakr ya healthmug.com pr free unani consultation form fill kijiye.by Dr. Mohammad Abbas Raza on Jan 30, 2021