CBD oil 20000 unit dose CBD oil neutral taste 30ml
What is CBD?
CBD, which is short for Cannabidiol, is one of over 113 chemical compounds found in the hemp plant; however, unlike THC, it will not get you 'high.' It is what's known as a phytocannabinoid, meaning a plant-based cannabinoid. Our bodies naturally produce endocannabinoids, which interact with our endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is responsible for regulating sleep, mood, and pain perception, among other things.
What Does CBD Do?
CBD helps your body produce more of the naturally occurring chemicals called endocannabinoids. These help your body maintain a balanced internal environment (homeostasis) and can help you improve your mood, improve your sleep quality and reduce the amount of pain you may be experiencing.
Is CBD safe?
According to a report from the World Health Organization, "In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential…. To date, there is no evidence of public health-related problems associated with the use of pure CBD."
Is CBD Oil Legal In The UK?
CBD Oil is entirely legal in the UK. The FSA approved the sale of CBD Oil years ago. Because CBD is non-intoxicating, it means you can consume CBD Oil and experience its benefits to your ECS, such as reduced pain, lowered inflammation, better sleep, and reduced stress and anxiety levels, to name a few.
The only guidelines you need to be aware of are these:
1. CBD is legal in the UK as long as it does not contain more than 0.2% THC, which is a controlled substance under the Misuse Of Drugs Act 1971.
2. CBD is Legal in the UK provided that it is derived from an industrialised Hemp strain that is approved by the EU or comes from outside the EU.
To learn more about the legal status of CBD, read our article that covers everything you need to know about the legality of CBD in the UK.
Suggested Read: Will CBD Fail A Drugs Test?
What kind of CBD Should I Get?
The most commonly used form of CBD is CBD oil; however, it can also be taken in capsule form, topical creams, and there are a few more 'out there' methods of consuming CBD like CBD toothpicks, CBD infused pillowcases and more.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD Oils are generally considered as being the most effective way to consume CBD because they have a higher bioavailability (the amount absorbed into the bloodstream) than other types of CBD products. By taking CBD, sublingually (dropping it under the tongue), we consume more of it, meaning we should see more of a noticeable impact.
CBD capsules are also a great way to take CBD if you want a taste-free solution. They release CBD into the bloodstream more gradually throughout the day, which should provide long-lasting effects.
Which CBD Oil is Best?
There are currently three different types of CBD Oil available to buy in the UK. The three kinds of CBD Oil are:
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil - This type of CBD Oil contains all of the other cannabinoids found in the hemp plant while staying below the legal THC limit (0.2%) by having the other cannabinoids it creates a synergistic effect known as the entourage effect that helps make the Oil more effective.
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil - Contains all the other cannabinoids but even less or No THC.
- Isolate CBD Oil - This will only contain the CBD cannabinoid and may not be as effective.
The most commonly purchased Oils are Full-spectrum Oils and Broad Spectrum Oils, which is likely due to the fact they have more of an effect on the ECS than an Isolate Oil.
How to Take CBD?
An excellent place to start is either with a 5% CBD oil, and you can experiment with your dosage to find out what works for you, or you can buy a CBD starter pack that allows you to try three different strengths and see what works for you